'Increase Visibility & Resources via TA&D and TA&D Networks'
'TA&D Network' is a social network' that can show you how.
The TA&D network is the Technical Assistance and Dissemination network. Over 40 projects are funded by the Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) at the U.S. Department of Education to support implementation of our nation’s special education law, the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act. (National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities -NICHCY)
What makes this TA&D Network different from other social networks in in the blogosphere?
- Set Up 'My Page' secure log-in page. (with Membership approval)
- Discover how your project can start or increase their Facebook Purpose, Friends and Stats with the TA&D guide that shows you how to use Facebook in effective Dissemination.
- Share your Videos
TA&D Network - CONNECT Launches FREE Web-Based Module on Family-Professional Partnerships
- Peruse the Blogs or Share your Posts: Give your views about this Response to Intervention (RtI) post:
'RTI: Thoughtful, Effective Practice or "One More Thing"?
Join and Start a
(i.e., Communities of Practice; State Interagency-Coordinating Council)
Find a Forum
- Review and Post relevant Events (webinars, conferences, updates, info, meetings)
- View the Latest Activities of fellow TA&D Network Members
- Get your TA&D Network Badge that you can share on Facebook and MySpace.
created by Michele Rovins . Check out her TA&D Network videos like the recent ones for the OSEP Leadership Mega Conference.
"Life on the Autism Spectrum can be ENJOYable."
Si Ud. ha venido a la página Web de NICHCY en busca de información sobre las discapacidades, ¡le damos la bienvenida!
If you have a specific disability-related issue to address, check out the TA&D network to see if there is a project or center that’s funded to provide just that sort of expertise. Read about all the projects in the TA&D network at:http://www.tadnet.org