TRANSLATOR

Saturday, August 6, 2011

'Can Autistic People Get Married?' by Arinka Linders





'Can Autistic People Get Married?' by Erinka Linders





y...e...s 
yes
YES
YES!


Jumping The Broom (movie)- Sony Pictures & Bishop T.D. Jakes
はい


You Rock My World - Michael Joseph Jackson

¡SÍ!


Butterflies - Floetry
כן!


Can Autistic people get married???







ДА!
হ্যাঁ!



OUI!


 NAI!



IMMO!


"Life on the Autism Spectrum can be ENJOYable."


Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You Before I Met You
نعم ، للحب.



Michael Jackson - Rock With You

Ja, at elske.



The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson

Ya, untuk mencintai.



Michael Jackson - You Rock My World
Sim, para o amor.




Michael Jackson, Usher, Chris Rock - You Rock My World


Evet, aşk.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.