TRANSLATOR

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Starabella a Bright New World of Acceptance by the Fialcos



Join Starabella in a Bright New World of Acceptance

Stories of Social Sensitivity for the Youngest kids
THE STARABELLA SERIES: 3 fully narrated picture books with MUSIC
for children ages 2-8 By Sharon, Tara and Dana Fialco

Featuring the heroine, Starabella, little girl with learning differences who expresses her thoughts and feelings through beautiful music. When she’s happy, her eyes shine like stars! Join Starabella and her classmates of diverse cultures, ethnicities, attitudes and abilities in a Musical World of Ac…
starabella.com






CHILDREN WITH AUTISM WANT TO HAVE FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH.
Quote from Explaining Autism to Children by Dana Fialco:
"Even though it might be hard for them (children with autism) to make friends, they want to have friends like everyone else and they have a lot of love and beauty to give. Sometimes that means the rest of us have to find ways to help understand them and connect with them, just like those with autism are trying to find Quote from Explaining Autism to Children by Dan...a Fialco:
ways to communicate and connect with people who think in a more typical way.”
Song lyrics by Tara Fialco, pianist and composer with autism:
"I CAN FLY IN A DREAM FULL OF HAPPINESS"



I can fly in a dream full of happiness
Though I'm down on earth where I was born
I am flying high, where the angels live
Having lovely thoughts of of friends
who want to play with me.
I would be so happy holding hands and singing songs
Everyone would like each other and
play the whole day long
I am flying high to a new place
where I'll be free
To love and laugh and smile and
just be happy being me
Please listen with your hearts
Starabella narrated picture books with music by a child with autism

Home - Starabella by the Fialcos















"Life on the Autism Spectrum can be ENJOYable."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing.